Fabric chandelier

I started out with this hoop from a canape that we decided to put on the wall instead of hanging down from the ceiling so I had this hoop to play with. I took some fabric I had laying around and cut it into strips and then sewed them to finish off the edges and then tide them in knots to give a bead affect. The top I gathered to make a ruffely look.

This view is from laying down on her bed look up. So y ou can see the butterflies I sewed together.
I took the strings of fabric and looped them around and then attached some flowers on the corners. I also cut pieces of fabric in a spiral circle so thatwhen I attached on end to the top the flow down in a swirly way.

I think I will make a few more butterflies to attach to the canape to bring it all together.Maybe some day I will switch out the fabric for real beads. But for now I am trying to to be thrifty with all my scraps.

Halloween Princess Dress Pixie Butterfly Fairy